Specific Aluminum pipe is identified by pipe diameter and another non-dimensional number for wall thickness referred to as the Schedule (Sched. or Sch., ), which is determined by the American Standards Association. Chalco can provide high-quality 6061 6063 7075 5083 SCH40 SCH80 aluminum alloy seamless tubes, widely used in aircraft pipes, bicycle and other vehicle frames, truck and marine frames and components, railings, machining bushings, cylinders, conductive tubes, electrical accessories and connectors.
Specification of Chalco SCH40/SCH80 aluminum tube
|Alloy||6061 6063 5083 5086 3003 7075 etc.|
|Temper||O T6 T4 T6511|
|Size||Outer diameter 1/8”– 16” (3mm – 2500mm)|
|Wall thickness 0.020” – 2”(0.2mm – 150mm)|
|Length (1m-12m); can be customized|
|Tolerance||Inner diameter ±0.02mm|
|Out diameter ±0.02mm|
|Production||Extruded, Seamless, Drawn, and Coiled SCH 40 SCH80 tube pipes|
|Surface treatment||Anodizing, electrophoretic painting, fluorocarbon spraying, powder spraying, wood grain transfer printing, mechanical wire drawing, mechanical polishing, sandblasting, polishing, hairline, wire drawing, polishing, polishing, etc.|
|Export standard packaging||Bundled wooden boxes, suitable for various transportation or needs|
|Standard||ASTM B221, ASTM B241, ASTM B429, AMS-QQ-A-200/8, MIL-DTL-25995|
Size reference table for Chalco SCH40/SCH80 aluminum tube pipe
|Nominal Pipe Size||Schedule number||OD||ID||WT||Weight Per Ft|
Chemical composition and Mechanical properties of Chalco SCH40/SCH80 aluminum tube pipe
Chalco hot selling SCH40/SCH80 aluminum tube pipe products include 6061, 6063, 5083, 5086, 3003, 7075, seamless, welded, or welded drawing aluminum tube pipes.
Seamless pipes have no seams or solder joints, which enables them to better withstand high pressure and be more corrosion resistance.
Welded pipes are made by rolling and welding metal plates, which have weaker strength than seamless pipes and are not as round as seamless pipes, but they have more consistent wall thickness and can achieve stricter wall tolerances.
Welded drawing pipes are usually made by molds and mandrels to form smooth inner diameter welded pipes, which provide corrosion resistance comparable to seamless pipes while still providing stricter wall tolerances for welded pipes.
|Element||Chemical composition (%)|
|6061 Alloy||6063 Alloy||5083 Alloy||5086 Alloy||3003 Alloy||7075 Alloy|
|Mechanical and Electrical property|
|Elastic Modulus GPa||Elongation at Break %||Shear Strength GPa||Ultimate Tensile Strength Rm/MPa||Yield Tensile Strength Rp0.2/MPa||Thermal Conductivity W/m-K||Electrical Conductivity Equal Volume IACS|
Note: The above parameters are a reference table for the chemical composition and mechanical properties of hot selling alloys. Specific alloys and properties can be consulted by email.
Cooperative fields of Chalco SCH40/SCH80 aluminum tube pipe
Chalco always maintains a large stock of high-quality 6061 6063 5083 5086 aluminum pipe tubes, ready to quickly deliver to our customers.
Chalco SCH40/SCH80 aluminum pipes have a wide range of applications, with partnerships in HVAC and piping systems, aerospace, automotive, chemical processing, food and beverage, manufacturing industries and medical industries.
- 6061 SCH40 SCH80 aluminum pipe is light in weight and has excellent strength characteristics, making it a natural selection for the pipeline and construction industry.
- 6063 SCH40 SCH80 aluminum pipes have good corrosion resistance and processability, commonly used in the construction and decoration fields, such as manufacturing door and window frames, guardrails, and aluminum alloy pipes.
- 5083 SCH40 SCH8 aluminum pipes have excellent corrosion resistance and weldability, and are widely used in fields such as ships, spacecraft, and ocean engineering.
- 5086 SCH40 SCH80 aluminum pipes are commonly used in special industrial scenarios.
- 3003 SCH40 SCH80 aluminum pipes have good formability and are suitable for general industrial and construction fields.
- 7075 is a high-strength aluminum alloy, 7075 SCH40 SCH80 aluminum tubes are widely used in fields such as aerospace and military industry.
Chalco can provide you the most comprehensive inventory of aluminum products and can also supply you customized products. Precise quotation will be provided within 24 hours.Get a quote