Chalco conductive aluminum tubular bus pipe conforms to ASTM B241, ASTM B 317M-07, GB/27676-2011, GB/T 33228-2016, IS:5082, IS:2673 etc. standards. Hot selling alloy products include 1350, 1060, 1070, 3003, 3A21, 6061, 6063, 6101 and some others.
1060 1070 alloy has good conductivity, low temperature rise, and low loss. Its tubular conductive product is a new type of conductor that replaces traditional rectangular, groove and strip busbar, and is one of the key equipment in transmission and transformation systems.
Why choose Chalco 1060 1070 EC aluminum busbar
Chalco aluminum conductive bus pipes are produced by using the technology of casting hollow core billet + three roll rolling + cold stretching. The products have uniform and stable mechanical and electrical properties in both length and cross-sectional directions;
Chalco conductive aluminum tube products use independently developed rare earth and heat-resistant aluminum alloy materials, which have excellent processing, welding, conductivity, and heat resistance properties;
Chalco conductive aluminum tubes are widely used in power engineering such as transmission and transformation stations, as well as in power equipment such as transformers, and have established cooperation with many well-known enterprises.
Specification of Chalco 1060 1070 EC aluminum tubular busbar
The length of a single bus pipe can reach 15 meters；
|Size and Deviation||Click to view the [Size and Deviation Table]|
|Surface requirement||The surface is smooth and flat, without cracks, wrinkles, inclusions, deformation, or distortion.|
The finished pipeline is completely straight;
High dimensional accuracy and high tensile strength;
Not prone to discharge and corona.
|Profiles can be provided||
Certificate of origin;
Invoice and PL certified by Chamber of Commerce;
Test certificate according to EN 10204 3.1;
Other test reports that may be requested by the customer.
Mechanical and electrical properties of Chalco 1060 1070 aluminum EC tubular bus bar
|Tensile Strength MPa||≥150||≤95|
|Yield strength MPa||-||-|
|Thermal conductivity, (KrC xcm xs)||0.5|
|Electrical Conductivity, IACS%||60||61|
|Temperature coefficient of electrical resistance, I/℃||0.0042|
|Electrical Resistivity ρ, Ω·mm2/m||0.029||0.028264|
|Poisson's Coefficient μ||0.31|
Chemical component of Chalco 1060 1070 aluminum alloy
|Element||1060 (%)||1070 (%)|
Advantage of Chalco 1060 1070 aluminum conductive bus pipe
Advantages of tubular busbar
- The tubular conductor has a larger cross-sectional area, reduces the influence of Skin effect and resistance loss, and improves the transmission efficiency;
- Reduce Corona Inception Voltage;
- Can be customized and assembled through various methods such as connection, bending, welding, etc., to adapt to different circuit layouts and topological structures.
Advantage of 1060 1070 aluminum tubular busbar
- The internal grain structure is dense, with strong corrosion resistance;
- Not easy to freeze, strong disaster resistance, and long service life;
- Good convective heat dissipation conditions, strong conductivity, high load-bearing capacity;
- Low power loss, equivalent to 40% of rectangular busbars and cables;
- Excellent mechanical processing, welding, and heat resistance performance;
- The installation area is small, and the combined busbar is 1/3 of the installation area of soft conductors.
Cooperative field of Chalco 1060 1070 aluminum conductive tubular busbar
Tubular conductors are a new type of conductor that replaces traditional transmission conductors such as rectangular, slot shaped, strip busbar, and flexible conductors.
Used for 400KV, 220KV, 132 KV, and 33 KV switchyards, as well as for connecting large pivot twist substations such as 220KV, 500KV, 750KV, and 1000KV with multi circuit power grid lines and main transformers.
Chalco 1060 1070 conductive aluminum tubes are mainly used in the power industry in the following areas:
- Current conductors in power construction projects;
- The conductor connection between the power grid transmission conductor and the substation;
- Jumpers in transmission lines;
- Connecting conductors in power equipment
- High current DC ice melting device, etc.
More electrical aluminum products in Chalco
- EC Grade aluminum wire rod
- Conductive aluminum busbar
- Electrical aluminum tubular bus pipe
- Aluminum plate strip foil for capacitor
- Aluminum wire for electrical application
Size and deviation table of Chalco 1060 1070 aluminum tubular busbar
|Size table reference table|
SCH 40 Nominal size
Outside diameter of tube
SCH 80 Nominal size
Outside diameter of tube
|Wall thickness deviation|
|Nominal wall thickness||3-5||>5 -8||>8-10||>10-12||>12-15||>15 -20|
|Ordinary level||Average & nominal wall thickness||±0.30||±0.50||±0.70||±0.9||±1.10||±1.3|
|Any & nominal wall thickness||H14||±0.40||±0.60||±0.90||±1.10||±1.3||±1.6|
|T5A, T6, T10||±12% of the specified wall thickness, maximum value is 1.90|
|High precision level||Average & nominal wall thickness||±0.15||±0.20||±0.38||±0.50||±0.70||±1.00|
|Any & nominal wall thickness||H14||±0.2||±0.3||±0.5||±0.76||±1.00||±1.4|
|T5A, T6, T10||±10% of the specified wall thickness, maximum value is 1.70|
|Outer diameter deviation|
|Nominal OD||Ordinary level|
|Average & Nominal outer diameter||Any & Nominal outer diameter|
|H14||T5A, T6, T10|
|High precision level|
|Nominal OD||Average & Nominal outer diameter||Any & Nominal outer diameter|
|H14||T5A, T6, T10|