Chalco conductive aluminum tubular bus pipe conforms to ASTM B241, ASTM B 317M-07, GB/27676-2011, GB/T 33228-2016, IS:5082, IS:2673 etc. standards. Hot selling alloy products include 1350, 1060, 1070, 3003, 3A21, 6061, 6063, 6101 and some others.
6101 high-strength tubular conductive busbar is a high-strength conductive material, with 55% IACS guarantee, good corrosion resistance and weldability. It plays an important role in the safe transmission of power transmission and transformation systems.
Why choose Chalco 6101 aluminum tubular bus pipe
Chalco aluminum conductive bus pipes are produced by using the technology of casting hollow core billet + three roll rolling + cold stretching. The products have uniform and stable mechanical and electrical properties in both length and cross-sectional directions;
Chalco conductive aluminum tube products use independently developed rare earth and heat-resistant aluminum alloy materials, which have excellent processing, welding, conductivity, and heat resistance properties;
Chalco conductive aluminum tubes are widely used in power engineering such as transmission and transformation stations, as well as in power equipment such as transformers, and have established cooperation with many well-known enterprises.
Specification of Chalco 6101 EC aluminum tubular busbar
|Temper||T6 T61 T63 T64 T65 T7 H14 H18 O|
The length of a single bus pipe can reach 15 meters；
|Size and Deviation||Click to view the [Size and Deviation Table]|
|Surface requirement||The surface is smooth and flat, without cracks, wrinkles, inclusions, deformation, or distortion.|
The finished pipeline is completely straight;
High dimensional accuracy and high tensile strength;
Not prone to discharge and corona.
|Profiles can be provided||
Certificate of origin;
Invoice and PL certified by Chamber of Commerce;
Test certificate according to EN 10204 3.1;
Other test reports that may be requested by the customer.
Electrical property of Chalco 6101 tubular aluminum bus bar
|Alloy||6101 T6||6101 T61||6101 T63||6101 T64||6101 T65|
|Thermal conductivity W/mK (typical)||218||222||218||226||218|
|Thermal conductivity watts/sq.in/in℃||5.3/5.4||5.5/5.6||5.4/5.5||5.715.8||5.715.8|
|Electrical conductivity percent IACS at 20℃(c)||55/56||57/58||56/57l||59.5/60.5||56.5/57.5|
|Electrical Resistivity(dc) at 20 ℃ (68°F) micorohms/sq.in/ft (d)||14.81/14.55||14.29/14.04||14.55/14.29||13.69/13.46||14.42/14.17|
|Temperature coefficient of electrical resistance at 20℃/℃(e)||.00363/.00370||.00370/.00383||.0370/.00377||00393/.00400||00373/.00380|
Chemical component of Chalco 6101 aluminum alloy
Advantages of Chalco 6101 tubular aluminum bus bar
Advantages of tubular busbar
- The tubular conductor has a larger cross-sectional area, reduces the influence of Skin effect and resistance loss, and improves the transmission efficiency;
- Reduce Corona Inception Voltage;
- Can be customized and assembled through various methods such as connection, bending, welding, etc., to adapt to different circuit layouts and topological structures.
Advantages of Chalco 6101 aluminum tubular busbar
- It has high strength and processing performance, and can be made into circular or square tubes according to application requirements, making it easy to process, shape, and connect.
- 6000 series aluminum alloy has good weldability and can be connected by various welding methods to improve the manufacturing and installation efficiency of conductors.
- It has good thermal conductivity and can effectively dissipate heat. Under high current loads, it is possible to better control temperature and prevent overheating.
Cooperative field of Chalco 6101 aluminum conductive tubular busbar
Tubular conductors are a new type of conductor that replaces traditional transmission conductors such as rectangular, slot shaped, strip busbar, and flexible conductors.
Used for 400KV, 220KV, 132 KV, and 33 KV switchyards, as well as for connecting large pivot twist substations such as 220KV, 500KV, 750KV, and 1000KV with multi circuit power grid lines and main transformers.
Application of Chalco 6101 round tubular busbar
- Aluminum alloy extruded pipes for high-frequency conductivity in power plants;
- Current conductors in power construction projects;
- The conductor connection between the power grid transmission conductor and the substation;
- Jumpers in transmission lines;
- Connecting conductors in power equipment;
- High current DC ice melting device, etc.
Application of Chalco 6101 square tubular busbar
Chalco 6101 square tube bus has a low Skin effect ratio similar to the round tube, and has the advantage of relatively simple adapter plate required for installing the bus on the foundation insulator, and other flat sides are convenient for connecting the takeout mat. Typically used for generator phase and station busbars, it is located in a protective enclosure with staggered ventilation holes on the top and bottom surfaces.
More electrical aluminum products in Chalco
- EC Grade aluminum wire rod
- Conductive aluminum busbar
- Electrical aluminum tubular bus pipe
- Aluminum plate strip foil for capacitor
- Aluminum wire for electrical application
Size and deviation table of Chalco 6101 aluminum tubular busbar
|Size table reference table|
SCH 40 Nominal size
Outside diameter of tube
SCH 80 Nominal size
Outside diameter of tube
|Wall thickness deviation|
|Nominal wall thickness||3-5||>5 -8||>8-10||>10-12||>12-15||>15 -20|
|Ordinary level||Average & nominal wall thickness||±0.30||±0.50||±0.70||±0.9||±1.10||±1.3|
|Any & nominal wall thickness||H14||±0.40||±0.60||±0.90||±1.10||±1.3||±1.6|
|T5A, T6, T10||±12% of the specified wall thickness, maximum value is 1.90|
|High precision level||Average & nominal wall thickness||±0.15||±0.20||±0.38||±0.50||±0.70||±1.00|
|Any & nominal wall thickness||H14||±0.2||±0.3||±0.5||±0.76||±1.00||±1.4|
|T5A, T6, T10||±10% of the specified wall thickness, maximum value is 1.70|
|Outer diameter deviation|
|Nominal OD||Ordinary level|
|Average & Nominal outer diameter||Any & Nominal outer diameter|
|H14||T5A, T6, T10|
|High precision level|
|Nominal OD||Average & Nominal outer diameter||Any & Nominal outer diameter|
|H14||T5A, T6, T10|