Production capacity of Chalco large diameter aluminum tube pipe
- Complete production line for melting, rolling, forging, and extrusion, ensuring a diverse production capacity and specifications for aluminum pipes.
- Hot selling large diameter aluminum pipes are Φ100-800mm, and forged aluminum pipes can reach Φ1000mm.
- Advanced production lines and strict quality inspection systems for pressure pipeline components, ensure the quality and performance of each pipeline, making your project safer and more reliable.
- Quality system certifications such as ISO 9001, GJB 9001, AS9100, TS16949, and Nadcap (Non Destructive/Heat/Materials Testing) certificates.
- Large diameter aluminum pipes play an important role in many projects such as submarine oil and gas pipelines, international space stations, high-speed Railway track supports and ocean engineering.
Specification of Chalco large diameter aluminum tube pipes
|Alloy||1050 1060 2024 3003 5052 5083 5754 6061 6063 7075 8011 etc.; Other alloys can send email to consult.|
|Temper||O F H14 H16 H18 H32 H111 H112 T5 T6 T351 T3511 etc.|
|Diameter||Hot selling diameter: 100-800mm; Maximum diameter can be 1000mm|
|Length||≤6000mm or according to requirement|
|Surface treatment||Grinding surface; Anodized surface; Polished surface; Powder coated surface; Colored anodized surfaces, etc.|
|Packaging||Wooden box packaging; Pallet packaging; Waterproof packaging|
|Tolerance table of Chalco large diameter aluminum pipe tube|
More large-sized products in Chalco
Ultra thick aluminum block: 340-620mm (slab);
Super large diameter forged ring: with an outer diameter of up to 10m.
Chalco hot selling large diameter aluminum pipe tube and the application field
|Mechanical and Electrical properties|
|Elastic Modulus GPa||Elongation at Break %||Shear Strength GPa||Ultimate Tensile Strength Rm/MPa||Yield Tensile Strength Rp0.2/MPa||Thermal Conductivity W/m-K||Electrical Conductivity Equal Volume IACS|
|2024 Al tube||71||4.0-16||130-320||200-540||100-490||120||30%|
|5052 Al tube||68||1.1-22||120-180||170-215||65||140||35%|
|5083 Al tube||68||1.1-17||170-220||275-350||125||120||29%|
|6061 Al tube||69||3.4-20||84-210||130-410||76-370||170||43%|
|6063 Al tube||68||7.3-21||70-190||110-300||49-270||190-220||49-58%|
|7075 Al tube||70||-||150-340||240-590||120-510||130||33%|
Note: The chemical composition and mechanical properties in the above table are basic parameter reference tables.
Specific chemical composition, performance values, and other popular alloys can be consulted by email. Quick Quote
2024 forged large diameter aluminum tube pipe
2024 aluminum alloy is a high-strength aviation grade aluminum alloy that contains copper, zinc and other elements.
It has excellent strength, wear resistance, excellent tensile strength, and fatigue resistance. Suitable for fields that require high strength and lightweight.
- Aircraft fuselage structure and overall structure of aerospace vehicles;
- The shell and fuel system of the rocket, such as fuel pipelines, fuel tanks, and fuel inlet and outlet;
- Missile supports, aerospace support frames, etc.;
- The thermal control system of rockets and spacecraft.
6061 forged large diameter aluminum tube pipe
6061 aluminum alloy is a heat-treatable alloy that mainly contains magnesium and silicon. It has excellent processability, resistance to stress cracking, moderate strength, excellent corrosion resistance, and weldability. Suitable for various environmental conditions and with good toughness.
- The architecture and support of buildings, such as columns, beams, and other parts;
- Used for indoor and outdoor decoration, such as railings, aluminum alloy doors and windows, etc.;
- Manufacturing of mechanical and industrial equipment, such as hydraulic systems and transmission devices;
- Industrial pipelines, oil, natural gas and other transportation systems, and gas separation equipment.
7075 forged large diameter aluminum tube pipe
7075 aluminum alloy is a high-strength aluminum alloy that contains components such as zinc and magnesium. It has excellent strength and hardness, excellent tensile strength and fatigue resistance, and is suitable for fields with high strength and seismic requirements.
- Manufacturing of integral structural components for large aircraft;
- Structure and support of aerospace equipment such as rockets and missiles;
- The racing car body and framework enhance the overall rigidity of the car while maintaining lightweight.
- Ship pipeline system and equipment such as masts;
- The overall structure and track system of high-speed rail trains;
- Industrial equipment, hydraulic systems and transmission devices, as well as industrial pipelines, conveying systems, and oil gas separation equipment.
5083 forged large diameter aluminum tube pipe
5083 aluminum alloy has excellent seawater corrosion resistance and corrosion resistance, containing magnesium, manganese, and chromium components. It has moderate strength and good welding performance, suitable for marine environment and ship manufacturing.
- Offshore engineering such as offshore platforms, offshore wind power foundations, and other structures;
- Large ship overall support structure, etc.;
- High speed train body structure and track system components.
5052 forged large diameter aluminum tube pipe
5052 aluminum alloy also has excellent seawater corrosion resistance, containing components such as magnesium and chromium. Strong processability, medium strength, good welding performance, suitable for applications in marine and humid environments.
- Chemical storage containers, tanks, etc.;
- Storage and transportation of chemicals and pressure gases;
- It is widely used in marine engineering.
Chalco can provide you the most comprehensive inventory of aluminum products and can also supply you customized products. Precise quotation will be provided within 24 hours.Get a quote