Why choose Chalco aluminum 6060 6061 6005A 6082 marine aluminum round bars？
Quality could full meet world wide marine grade standard: CCS, DNV, NK, CCS, ABS, BV, LR, KR.
Production and management comply with international marine quality system, to make sure best quality of super resistance to corrosion, good welding ability and strong impact-resistance.
Specs of 6060 6061 6005A 6082 marine aluminum round bars
|6060||T4 T3511 T5 T6 T8511||
|6061||T4 T3511 T5 T6 T8511||
|6082||T4 T3511 T5 T6 T8511||
Chemical composition of 6060 6061 6005A 6082 marine aluminum round bars
Property of 6060 6061 6005A 6082 marine aluminum round bars
|Alloy||Temper||Diameter /mm||Tensile strength /(N/mm2)||Yield strength /(N/mm2)||Elongation /%|
|Not less than|
Dimension tolerance of 6060 6061 6005A 6082 marine aluminum round bars
|Diameter mm||Tolerance of Diameter mm|
|Diameter mm||Curvature h of a round bar over any length of 300 mm||Curvature h over the full length of the rod (Lm)|
|Ordinary||High precision||Ordinary||High precision|
|Diameter mm||The allowable deviation of the length of the round bar corresponding to the following lengths|
Features of 6060 6061 6005A 6082 marine aluminum round bars
6060 marine aluminum round bar features
- Good corrosion resistance, suitable for marine environment.
- Excellent machinability, easy to cut, drill and weld.
- Medium strength and hardness, suitable for general ship construction and parts manufacturing.
6061 marine aluminum round rod features
- High strength and hardness, with good structural strength.
- Excellent corrosion resistance, suitable for use in marine environments.
- Good machinability for machining operations such as cutting, drilling, welding and forming.
6005A marine aluminum round bar features
- Good strength and toughness, suitable for ship structures and components.
- Excellent corrosion resistance, suitable for use in harsh environments.
- Good weldability and machinability, easy to manufacture and install.
6082 marine aluminum round rod features
- High strength and hardness, suitable for hull and ship structure.
- Excellent corrosion resistance, suitable for long-term use in marine environments.
- Good machinability for machining operations such as cutting, drilling, milling and welding.
Uses of 6060 6061 6005A 6082 marine aluminum round bars
Hull structure: these aluminum alloy round rods can be used for structural parts of the hull, such as masts, hull frames, keels and support structures, etc. They are strong and rigid enough to support the weight of the hull and withstand the forces of sailing.
Ship equipment brackets: aluminum alloy round rods can be used to make brackets and support structures for ship equipment, such as hatch covers, ship skylights, door and window frames, etc. They provide stable supports and fixtures while having a low weight, helping to reduce the overall weight of the vessel.
Ship ladder decks and railings: marine aluminum round rods are also commonly used to make ship ladder decks and railings. They have good corrosion resistance and can be used for a long time in the marine environment, while providing high strength and stability to ensure the safety of the crew and passengers.
Ship equipment and accessories: aluminum alloy round bars can also be used to make various ship equipment and accessories, such as marine ladders, marine handrails, cargo hold fixtures, etc. These round rods have good machinability and can be easily processed into various shapes and sizes to meet different equipment and accessory needs.