We have obtained certifications
Food Contact certification
Household aluminum foil coils specifications
|Alloys||8011, 1235, 8006, 8079|
|Color||as customer request|
|Notes||single bright side|
Chalco's household aluminum foil inventory and packaging
|Width /mm||Width Tolerance/mm|
|Aluminum coil weight/t||Thickness tolerance/mm|
Pinhole density per square meter
|Thickness /mm||Pinhole count 1m2|
Five uses of household aluminum foil
The advantages of household aluminum foil lie in its versatility, convenience, freshness preservation, and environmental friendliness, making it an indispensable utility in kitchens and daily life.
1. Aluminum foil can be used to wrap food and cook it in the oven, steam, or grill. It helps food to cook evenly and reduces the need for cleaning utensils.
2. Wrapping leftover food with aluminum foil extends its freshness and prevents exposure to air, which could lead to spoilage.
3. Aluminum foil can be used to wrap food for freezing. It protects food from freezer burn and helps retain moisture.
4. In baking, aluminum foil can be used to cover the edges of cakes or bread to prevent over-browning.
5. Wrapping food in aluminum foil and adding suitable smoking agents allows for simple smoking processes in outdoor grills or smokers, adding a smoky flavor to the food.