Aluminum circle & disc is a product of aluminum plate after deep processing. Hot rolled aluminum discs are widely favored by the market. The electric appliances, pots and other products produced by hot rolled aluminum discs have the advantages of good heat dissipation, good conductivity, corrosion resistance, light material and long service life.Quick Quote
using the characteristics of hot rolled aluminum wafers have good heat dissipation, good conductivity, corrosion resistance, light material and are easy to use for a long time.
Specification of Chalco Aluminum circle & disc
Common materials: 1060, 3003, 6061, 5052, 8011, 1050, 1070, 1100, 3004, 3105 and some other series. The most commonly used are 1060 and 3003 aluminum circle & disc.
Temper: O, H24, H18, H32, H34, H36, H38, H111, H112 hard , soft and tensile state can be customized
Thickness range: 0.02mm-12.00mm
Diameter range: 10mm-1000mm, support customized materials Quick Quote
Post treatment process: anodizing process, enamel process, painting, spraying, deep drawing
Surface treatment: it can be used for single-sided and double-sided film covering, paper adding, and other additional aluminum plate processes
Packaging: simple packaging, three-layer moisture-proof fine packaging, logistics packaging, foreign trade sea transportation packaging
Stock of aluminum circle & disc
This is just common stock. Chalco also offers customizable aluminum discs with thickness ranging from 0.02 mm to 12.00 mm and diameters from 10 mm to 1000 mm.Quick Quote
|Description||Thickness (in)||Diameter (in)|
|Aluminum Circle Plate 1/4" thick||1/4" thick||4"|
|Aluminum Circle Plate 1/4" thick||1/4" thick||6"|
|Aluminum Circle Plate 1/4" thick||1/4" thick||8"|
|Aluminum Circle Plate 1/4" thick||1/4" thick||10"|
|Aluminum Circle Plate 1/4" thick||1/4" thick||12"|
|Aluminum Circle Plate 1/4" thick||1/4" thick||18"|
|Aluminum Circle Plate 1/4" thick||1/4" thick||24"|
|Aluminum Circle Plate 1/2" thick||1/2" thick||4"|
|Aluminum Circle Plate 1/2" thick||1/2" thick||6"|
|Aluminum Circle Plate 1/2" thick||1/2" thick||8"|
|Aluminum Circle Plate 1/2" thick||1/2" thick||10"|
|Aluminum Circle Plate 1/2" thick||1/2" thick||12"|
|Aluminum Circle Plate 1/2" thick||1/2" thick||18"|
|Aluminum Circle Plate 1/2" thick||1/2" thick||24"|
|Aluminum Circle Plate 3/4" thick||3/4" thick||4"|
|Aluminum Circle Plate 3/4" thick||1/4" thick||6"|
|Aluminum Circle Plate 3/4" thick||3/4" thick||8"|
|Aluminum Circle Plate 3/4" thick||3/4" thick||10"|
|Aluminum Circle Plate 3/4" thick||3/4" thick||12"|
|Aluminum Circle Plate 3/4" thick||3/4" thick||18"|
|Aluminum Circle Plate 3/4" thick||3/4" thick||24"|
|Aluminum Circle Plate 1/8" thick||1/8" thick||4"|
|Aluminum Circle Plate 1/8" thick||1/8" thick||6"|
|Aluminum Circle Plate 1/8" thick||1/8" thick||8"|
|Aluminum Circle Plate 1/8" thick||1/8" thick||10"|
|Aluminum Circle Plate 1/8" thick||1/8" thick||12"|
|Aluminum Circle Plate 1/8" thick||1/8" thick||18"|
|Aluminum Circle Plate 1/8" thick||1/8" thick||24"|
Classification of aluminum circle & disc
Classified by application
Aluminum Slug & Aluminium Foil Circles
- Grade: 1100, 1050, 1060, 1070
- Temper: O-H112
- Diameter: 3mm-220mm
- Thickness: 0.5mm-25mm
- Surface Treatment: Polished, Mirror Polished, Brushed, Embossed, PE PVDF Coating, Teflon Coating
Chalco's aluminum blocks offer versatile processing capabilities, allowing customization of shapes and sizes according to customer requirements. Their excellent malleability, stretchability, and corrosion resistance make them an ideal choice with an appealing appearance.
Produced in compliance with international standards such as EN 570/573, ROHS, SGS, etc., the product undergoes meticulous surface treatment, free from burrs, edges, fractures, bark patterns, imprints, and oil stains. Ensuring a uniformly smooth and homogenized annealing process with moderate hardness, it undergoes rigorous multi-step inspections to provide a 100% defect-free guarantee, reducing waste and ensuring alloy consistency.
Aluminum Slug Production Process
Chalco's aluminum blocks boast advantages in reducing metallurgical pollution risks, achieving a dual reduction in energy costs and carbon footprints, and enhancing production efficiency through integration with automation and industry.
Widely applied in various fields such as cosmetics packaging, capacitor casings, aluminum plugs for aerosol bottles, aluminum blocks for hoses, automotive components, shoe polishing tubes, aluminum cans, bottle caps, and aluminum heads for lighter casings, among others.Quick Quote
Cookware aluminum circle & disc
- Common product specifications of cookware Aluminum circle & disc
- 2mm-3mm 1060 O, H12 cookware aluminum circle & disc suitable for frying pan, pizza pan and electric frying pan
- 2mm-4mm 3003 O aluminum circle & disc for electric pressure cooker and rice cooker
- 0.7mm-2mm 1100 O cookware aluminum circle & disc suitable for stock pots
- 3mm-5mm 1100 O aluminum disc is mainly used as the bottom of cooker and the bottom plate of stainless steel cooker
Coated cookware aluminum circle
The color layer of coated cookware aluminum circle & disc will not fall off after drawing or spinning. The main specifications are 2mm-4mm 1100 3003 aluminum cricle.
Cladding aluminium circle & disc for cookware
Multilayer composite technology is used for the whole pot to ensure good thermal conductivity and heat resistance during cooking. It can quickly heat food by cooking on a small fire and can keep it warm for a long time, saving you a lot of energy and time.Quick Quote
Cladding aluminium circle & disc for cookware classifications:
- 304 + Alu + 430 O
- 304 S/S + 1050
- 304 S/S + Alu + 430 S/S
- 304 S/S + Alu + Copper
- 304 S/S + Alu + Copper + Alu + 304 S/S
- 304 S/S + Aluminium + Copper + Aluminium + 430 S/S
- 430 S/S + Alu
- 430 S/S + Alu + Copper + Alu + 430 S/S
- Copper + Alu
Lighting aluminium circle & disc
Lighting aluminium circle is mainly used to produce lampshade. It can also be used for embedded lighting, high shed industrial lighting, low shed industrial lighting, traffic light reflector and sports lighting.
Common product specifications of lighting aluminium circle & disc:
- 0.5-1.5mm 1100 O aluminium circle & disc: for ordinary lampshade
- 0.5-1.5mm 1100 O anodized aluminium circle & disc: good deep drawing quality. After bright dipping and anodizing, the semi mirror finish can be maintained. The minimum total reflectivity is 65%
- 0.5-5mm 1100 O coated aluminium circle & disc: used as coated aluminum lamp shade
Aluminum circle & disc for Road Sign
Currently, it is mainly used to supervise traffic signs, warning traffic signs, guidance signs, etc
Common alloy: 1100 H14
Natural surface: chemically degreased polished finish
Coil or sheet width: 2000 mm maximum
Thickness can reach 6.0mm
Diameter: customizable Quick Quote
Spinning aluminium circle & disc
Our high-quality rotary aluminum discs are mainly used for lighting, ventilation, satellites, paint sprayers, central vacuum devices, filter cartridges, planters, waste containers, drip pans, low-temperature tank cars, racing wheels, etc.
Classification by alloy series
aluminum circle and disc of 1000 series：
Alloy：1050, 1060, 1070, 1100
Features：aluminum content>99%, Excellent formability, high reflectivity, stable surface anodizing performance
Application：common cookers, extruded pot covers, aluminum pots, lamp accessories, lampshades, downlights, laminated lamps, street lamps, signs and building materials, traffic signs, curtain walls, ceilings
aluminum circle and disc of 3000 series：
Alloy：3003, 3004, 3005
Features：high elongation, can be used for deep drawing, high grain size, smooth surface, high reflectivity
Application：high grade cookers, sticky pans, pressure cookers, lamp accessories, signs and building materials
aluminum circle and disc of 5000 series：
Alloy：5052, 5754, 5083
Features：low material density, light weight of finished products, high tensile strength and elongation, and good fatigue strength
Application：Non stick pan, pressure cooker, pressure vessel, pressure cooker, etc.
aluminum circle and disc of 8000 series：
Features：excellent anodizing effect, stable performance and high surface quality
Application：can be made into pearl anodized cooker
Classification by surface treatment
Color coated aluminum circle & disc
Color coated aluminum circle & disc is the aluminum circle & disc coated with PE, PVDF etc. Coating.
Color coated aluminum circle & disc is applicable to cooking utensils and the following products：teapot, pressure cooker, pizza pan, electric rice cooker, restaurant cooker, coffee pot, electric frying pan, toaster, etc.Quick Quote
Color coated has two functions：
- One side is color coating and the other siade is Polytetrafluoroethylene: The coating prevents corrosive materials from damaging the surface of aluminum circle & disc, also known as non stick coating aluminum circle & disc.
- Coating makes cookers more attractive. Besides cookers, color coated aluminum circle & disc can also be used to make lampshades.
Mirror polished aluminum disc 1000 series
Main alloy for mirror aluminum disc：1050, 1060, 1070
The main usage for mirror aluminum disc is to make aluminum lampshade, lighting reflector, lighting decoration, household appliance panel, electronic product shell, furniture and kitchen, etc. According to the different reflective rate of mirror polished aluminum disc, different alloys will be chosen according to customer requirements.
The surface of mirror aluminum disc is bright and smooth, without white rust, oil stain, edge damage and other defects, and can be customized according to customer needs and requirements.
Anodized aluminum circle & disc 3003 series
Main alloy of anodized aluminum circle & disc：3003Quick Quote
The typical application of anodized Aluminum circle & disc is rice cooker liner. In addition, anodized aluminum circle & disc is widely used in many industries such as advanced color cookers.
After anodizing, the hardness and corrosion resistance of anodized aluminum circle & disc will increase. As aluminum alloy is easy to be oxidized by external factors without surface treatment, anodized surface treatment can improve corrosion resistance, enhance wear resistance and hardness, and protect metal surface.
What are good aluminum circle & disc blanks?
In order to ensure the quality of aluminum circle & disc, Chalco Aluminum sets up special quality inspection posts during the production process.
1. The surface of aluminum circle & disc
The aluminum circle & disc with good quality has no deformation, scratches, cracks, yellow spots, etc. And the surface color of high-quality aluminum circle is consistent. If there is color difference, the quality is unqualified.
2. Chemical composition：
The chemical composition of aluminum discs can be detected by professional spectrum analyzer. Then compare with the standard GB/T3880-2012 or ASTM B209. We must ensure that each chemical element is within the range required by the standard.
3. Mechanical properties
The tensile strength and mechanical properties of aluminum rounds are tested by a tensile testing machine to ensure that the tensile strength and elongation meet the standards. If the mechanical properties are not up to the standard, it is easy to break during the stamping and spinning process. It will waste a lot of time and material costs in production.
The tensile strength of aluminum circle & disc 1050-O is generally 60Mpa to 100Mpa; Elongation is about 35%. The tensile strength of aluminum circle & disc 1050 H12 is generally about 100Mpa, and the elongation is about 10%.
4. Particle size test
Different manufacturers have different requirements for grain size. According to international standards, most factories control the particle size above Grade II, while some large factories require the particle size to be Grade I. This can ensure that the yield of aluminum circle & disc reaches 98% or even 100% during the production of kitchenware.
What quality problems may be encountered during the use of aluminum discs?
Aluminum discs are widely used in the production of kitchenware, and the following problems are often encountered in the spinning or drawing process. Chalco Aluminum tries our best to avoid these problems during the production and transportation process.
In the spinning process, due to the presence of sand, impurities, or embedded metal, the aluminum wheel may have crack, edge crack and some other problems. This wastes a lot of time and cost. Such problems often occur in aluminum discs produced from scrap.
Orange peel problem
During spinning, sometimes the surface of the finished pot is not smooth and needs to be polished. The main reason for these problems is that the grain size of aluminum wafer is secondary or the head and tail of materials are not completely removed in the production process of aluminum circle & disc.
Although aluminum disc has good rust resistance, if aluminum disc is corroded by rainwater or water during storage or transportation process, its surface is easy to be oxidized. It will affect the beauty of kitchenware. Therefore, the package must be tight and with enough desiccant.
The packaging of aluminum round is wooden pallet. Generally, the weight of each pallet is about 1000kg to 1500kg. According to international standards, the weight tolerance is+/- 3 ‰. However, due to the difference in scale and packaging weight, many factories will be short of 5KGS to 10KGS per pallet.
Price quotation for aluminum circle & disc
Generally, the processing price of aluminum rounds varies according to different alloys and widths.
We can process aluminum rounds according to the order quantity, and the price will also decline. We look forward to your consultation.
Price calculation method:
Hot rolled aluminum circle & disc price (yuan/ton)=aluminum ingot price+processing fee+freight
Price quotation of hot rolled aluminum circle & disc
- Aluminum ingot price: normally, it is updated within five days of normal working days, and the update time is at about 10: 30 a.m each day. Three kinds of aluminum prices [the current price, the first three day prices and the first five day prices] will be updated on the same day . We support the cooperation of these three aluminum ingot prices!
- Processing expenses: because the difference of alloy series and the difference of annealing processes, the price of hot rolled aluminum circles is also different. Please contact us for quotation.
- Transportation cost: if you pick it up by yourself, you can arrange vehicles to come to our company for loading and unloading. If the shipment is tax included, our company will handle it and then ship it. Normally, the products will be sent directly to your designated place.Quick Quote
Notice for packaging and transportation of aluminum circle & disc
Packaging of aluminum circle and disc
Aluminum circle & disc are usually packed in a crossing girder way, and the packaging should meet the needs of storage and transportation. The well shaped frame is made of wood, which is composed of two battens at the top and bottom. Generally, the lower height is determined according to the requirements of forklift operation. Make an arc shape corresponding to the roll diameter on the upper beam and fix it with a screw. Generally, the length of the screw should be lower than the surface of the upper beam arc. This is a way to avoid scratching the aluminum disc.
Transportation of aluminum circle and disc
- During the transportation process, a layer of neutral or weak acid material shall be wrapped on the surface of aluminum foil roll and then put into the packing list.
- The lap joint shall be fixed with adhesive tape and padded with soft cushion to protect the end face of aluminum foil roll.
- Put desiccant in the roll and wrap it with plastic cloth. The sealing part of the outermost plastic cloth shall be firmly stuck with adhesive tape, and the remaining parts at both ends of the plastic cloth shall be inserted into the pipe core.
- Finally, put the wrapped aluminum foil roll on the cross and fix it with steel tape, and then stick a case card on the end face of the aluminum foil roll.
- Pay attention to the method of transportation, and handle with care when loading and unloading.
Supplier of aluminum circle & disc
Chalco Aluminum is a source supplier of aluminum circle & disc, which is engaged in production, customization and processing. The product specifications are complete and the quality is stable.
It can process and customize products according to different customer requirements. At the same time, the surface treatment of aluminum circle & disc can also be carried out according to different processes, such as bright process, stamping process, etc..
We have four punch production lines, which produce aluminum rounds with good tensile properties, good oxidation properties, and no oil stains or scratches on the surface.
Specializing in the production of 1060, 1070, 3003, 5052 and other aluminum coil products with different alloys and temper. In addition, we can customize aluminum round production dies with different widths and diameters according to customer requirements.
Chalco can provide you the most comprehensive inventory of aluminum products and can also supply you customized products. Precise quotation will be provided within 24 hours.Get a quote
Why choose us
- Chalco Aluminum has good control over the coil grain size and elongation in the early stage, which ensured the excellent deep drawing and spinning performance of aluminum circle & disc, and effectively avoid the undesirable phenomena of wire drawing lines, ruffles, and high earing rate that may occur during later processing;
- Strictly control and test the alloy, temper and performance of the coil to ensure the accuracy and diversity of the aluminum discs provided;
- The introduction of advanced and efficient production equipment has improved the production efficiency of wafers and the utilization rate of materials, effectively shortened the production cycle, and provided customers with real-time and convenient services;
- he product complies with the standard of rohs and reach the environmental protection standard;
- The product packaging is firm and meets the domestic sales and international export standards.