Why Chalco 5056 aluminum wire?
Quality could full meet worldwide aviation standard
BS 3 L58 Alloy 5056 A Rivet Stock
AMS 4182 5056-O Wire
QQ-A-430 5056-O Rivet wire
We meet international aviation quality certification standards
Chalco is a manufacturer with advanced technology and R&D capabilities in the field of aerospace materials, committed to common development with customers.
Specification and application for 5056 aluminum wire
|3/32 inch (2.38 mm)||Small riveting, such as thin sheet metal and aluminum parts|
|1/8 inch (3.18 mm)||Suitable for general-purpose riveting|
|5/32 inch (3.97 mm)||Large riveting, such as aircraft shells|
|3/16 inch (4.76 mm)||Large riveting, such as aircraft shells and wings|
Chemical composition for 5056 aluminum wire
Mechanical properties for 5056 aluminium wire
|Tensile strength||345 MPa|
|Yield strength||265 MPa|
|Elongation (BS 3 L58)||8%|
|Elongation (QQ-A-430 and AMS 4182)||10%|
What are the characteristics of Chalco 5056 aviation aluminum wire?
Good surface quality
- Surface flatness: the surface should be smooth and flat, without significant protrusions or depressions.
- Surface cleanliness: the surface should be free from impurities such as oil, dust, and oxide scale.
Good processing properties
- Good plasticity suitable for deep drawing;
- Good weldability suitable for various welding methods;
- Good machinability suitable for various cutting and drilling operations.
Compared with other metal materials, aluminum alloy has a lower density, which can reduce the weight of the structure and help improve the fuel efficiency and load capacity of the aircraft.